Don't wait until you have issues with your kids that you just don't know how to handle before signing up for a parenting course. At Purpose in Parenting, we are dedicated to helping parents, caregivers and educators. The "Parenting the Love and Logic Way®" course is designed to give you practical skills that you can use immediately.
What does each course cover?
Practically learn how to:
Put an end to arguing, back talk and begging without losing the connection with your children
Teach responsibility, no matter your child's age
Set enforceable limits - without waging war!
Avoid power struggles
Guide your children to own and solve their problems.
Teach your children to complete chores without reminders, without 'bribery' and without pay!
Maintain, build on or re-establish peace and loving connections in your relationship with your children
Do you have some questions about the six week Parenting the Love and Logic Course? Hopefully these FAQs will help, please contact us if you have any other questions. 1. What does the six week course look like? Each 2 hour lesson has a mixture of videos created by Jim and Charles Fay, working in the course workbook as well as discussion and dialogue between us and the participates.
2. Who else is this course for? This course is perfect for couples or single parents. It is also awesome for anyone who simply works with kids! We have had parents, grandparents, teachers and strong start facilitators attend our classes and gain so much insight and practical tips!
3. Is this a religious course since it's held in a church? No not at all! This course does not cater to any one background or religious upbringing. In order to keep costs down we team up with local churches who feel passionate about families and their community. They partner with us to support in different ways to continue encouraging growth for those around them.
4. Why should I invest in a parenting course? Taking a parenting course is an excellent way to learn new skills, practical tools and to feel supported by others in the same journey. Whether you are a parent who feels their relationship with their child is strained, a grandparent who wants some new tools to try or a teacher who wonders if there is a different way to do communicate, this course will weekly give you something new to try immediately!
5. If possible should I bring my spouse/partner? If this is a possibility we definitely encourage it. The course is an excellent opportunity to be on the same page and support each other in this adventure of parenting. We love having both mothers and fathers at the course!
6. Is there childcare? Yes! Childcare is offered this time for a small cost ($5 per child per session) and can be arranged by emailing email@example.com.We know that families are busy and making the decision to sign up for this course is a big commitment. We want to do whatever we can to make it that much easier! 7. How do I register? We are so excited to have you join us! Please click on the registration tab to sign up.